Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So worried and scared ;o(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm sure a lot of you have seen my previous post that we have to move.
Well DH finally got a new job but won't start until the 13th and won't get paid until 2 weeks after that, so that means, yes we are broke.
My uncle wants to sell this house so we have to move. Well my uncle keeps messaging me, asking when we can move. That means someone is interested in the house and we gotta go asap. But we can't, we have no where to go, we have no money to rent somewhere else and for housing will take a long time.
I'm so scared and worried. We don't have a lot of family here to help us! We are stuck!
We would love to go to Florida to move there, but to move, well same goes, we need money! (We live in puerto rico).

I have no idea what to do! I'm scared and worried. If it was just DH and I, then I wouldn't be as worried, but I have my 3 y/o DD and this is the first time this happens. I never want to lose her to her father because he's a POS.
Pray for us please. I have no idea what to do ;o(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rockinmomto2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Can you just talk to your Uncle? Let him know that as soon as you guys have money, you'll move out. Have him give you a month or a month and a half. He's family...he should understand!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:18 PM
I know and he's always supported me but he's asked us to move since about a week and half ago. Me and dh have been going crazy to get a job. And my uncle makes good money but he has a lot more bills now and can't pay this house anymore. I'm trying but its not working out too good.

I can't believe we have to move AGAIN. I've moved so many times in my life, I don't even know how many times.. Just want a place to call home! Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerspell
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM

BUMP!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Oh and my uncle knows we have no money. He knows that my husband just got a job and doesn't start till the 13th and he knows that we got it so bad, that our food gets low.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heybooboo
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Tell him you can move in about 30 days.  And until then, he is free to show the house as needed.  It typically takes 30-90 for a sale to process anyways.  The downside would be that you have to keep the house immaculate until he has it sold.  But that would also allow you to pack and get rid of whatever you dont need without being too rushed either.

sacdp29
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Legally, if you have a lease, he has to give you 30 days notice.  If its a "family" deal, I don't know.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Its a family thing. We never did any contract or anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)