Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ONE thing..

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you love MOST about your SO?

As annoying as it is, I love his laugh. It makes me crack up to the point of tears.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mattel-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:13 PM
His smile. He smiles and his eyes light up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommiecassie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I love how caring he is to me and our girls! 

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:26 PM

BUMP!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:52 PM
When he has a true smile of happiness. He gets those happy lines by his eyes, his eyes slow, and his smile is big! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM

his sense of humor...we share a mind sometimes, I swear lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:46 PM
The way he loves me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM

His sweet touches. He is always reaching for my hand, putting his arm around me or just sweetly running my back. He is very affectionate and I love that about him!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM
His thoughtfulness. It reminds me that there's a soft heart inside that hard shell.
toughnsweet
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:53 PM
How safe and loved he makes me feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Angel28
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:53 PM

I love the way he's always patient...and his SMILE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)