Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI but my DH has another silly question

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
He says what do you do about feminine odor? (he is amazed that we don't have skid marks, dirty thongs and that we don't stink.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ABeautifulLie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:14 AM

I take a bath daily. If it's a super hot day out, I will also wipe with baby wipes when I go to the bathroom.

CameronsMommy23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:35 AM
Showers! If I get all sweaty I will shower twice! Plus deodorant and perfume/body spray. The end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Shower daily

-mrs.mamma-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:37 AM

a shower...lol

etexmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM

This very subject was discussed on the tv show, "The Dr's" yesterday.  They said that "odor" is a sign that something is wrong and needs to be checked out.  That our bodies have good bacteria that are beneficial to keeping things in balance "down there".  They said that routine washing & shaving may help w/keeping that area odor free during times of sweating. 

CDMelty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Shower.

busymominmo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Shower.

EireLass
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM

We're just naturally cleaner than them. They're animals. hahaha If they could lick themselves like dogs, they would. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Haha @ EireLass.  I've always said that men have some sort of valve loose down there, seriously.  I honestly believe that woman are cleaner than men, in general anyway.  There are exceptions to the rule..  but my DH is NOT one of them!!  O.o

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)