Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Long walks on the beach...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:37 AM
  • 11 Replies
Does your DH fit your romantic criteria?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
besosfantasies
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Yes! Unexpected flowers, wooing, and we do take those long walks on the beach lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM
He tries! He is very good at wowing me w/non romantic actions and the things he says more so than romantic things. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM

at times

TCS2007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM
Sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM

eh. he's not overly romantic...but that's okay with me.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Yes.  I'm not much of a romantic but every once in a blue moon he'll do something special for me that just sends me over the top.  He's put blankets down in front of the fireplace and built a fire for me, taken me on moonlit walks, and taken me down trails and pointed out the wildlife.  He's more romantic than me but all of it is spontaneous, in the moment romance that just sucks me into it.  I don't like the planned stuff and he knows better than to plan anything with me. haha

dingysfamily
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM

LOL ... not really; dh is not really a romantic man.  He did used to bring me flowers 'just because' more often than for a reason.  But he hasn't done that in quite awhile.  But, that's okay by me; he may not be the most romantic man around, but he loves me and he lets me know it in so many other ways ... not to mention he does actually say the words every day.  As for walking on the beach; when we are there he does love to do that and no matter where we are, he always holds my hand when we are walking.

AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM

yes he does.

Strega
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Yes he does. Sometimes to the point when I have to swat him away like a gnat, but it's nice anyway.

wedding website

Shellness
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Not any more, LOL. He's under a lot of stress, so I'm gonna give him a break though...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)