Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so jealous

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM
  • 23 Replies
After a post I made the other day about a chick who has a crush on my husband, I noticed something. Ever since I had my DD, I've become so jealous! I don't want other women around my husband. I feel threatened by other chicks. I've also become so possessive and I don't really know why! Anybody else ever felt the same way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yksurepa_570
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Not as much as I did when DH and I first got together. 

tyanneS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Me too!! I never used to care who he talked to or hung out with. I think it because I'm more dependent on him and he needs to be there for DD. Idk what it is really but I'm the same way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danielle9705
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM
im the same way......i can be very insecure at times. i think my problem is that i have gained alot of weight since me and dh first met. he doesnt have a problem with it but i do :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Quoting yksurepa_570:

Not as much as I did when DH and I first got together. 

Hthr.S42288
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:10 PM
I used to be way jealous! My Hubby was best friends with his first serious girlfriend and I mean they had done everything together, at first when we first together we weren't serious so I couldn't ask him or tell him she was poison in the relationship. It took him two years to finally be like your right, and he isn't friends with her now.

In our marriage we trust each other but we also have things that we don't do. We don't hang out with the opposite sex alone, were open to who is txting and calling us and open with communication, if he feels or I feel someone is crossing the line we limit time with them and or have to get ride of them as friends, our marriage comes first and we will no tolerate others trying anything.
ShannaBee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:36 PM
I think it is that I am more insecure than I've ever been. I also feel like I do it to protect and preserve my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2rays0fsun
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM

I was more jealous at the beginning because he had a lot of female friends. It just took a minute for me to realize he has a lot of friends period (male or female, don't matter) and he's a people magnet. That part of his personality isn't going to change so I might as well put my mind at ease about it.

I know nothing with certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream.
van Gogh

2rays0fsun
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Is there a reason u feel more insecure these days? ?

I think the whole idea of protect/preseve the fam makes sense. Maybe as women we're just hardwired that way idk?

Quoting ShannaBee:

I think it is that I am more insecure than I've ever been. I also feel like I do it to protect and preserve my family.

Kat.M.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM
I've always been that way, always Soo insecure but he's really jealous & overprotective too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deathbysexiness
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Insecurity and jealousy are the two biggest turn-offs for men. The more insecure and jealous you are, the more likely they are to go after women who are confident and secure. It's a vicious circle, I suppose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)