Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he just left update*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:40 PM
  • 24 Replies

I can't stop crying. I don't want this. I don't know what to do...

He came back last night, apologized for leaving. Not sure whats gonna happen between us still. Thank you to everyone for  being supportive.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
touchingstars
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Breathe... why did he go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM

He gave you no reason? There was no warning? Have you been having problems?  I'm so very sorry. You will be in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing please.

mommy_of_3kids
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:43 PM

hugs

Mrs.Rounds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Yes problems. I was talking about leaving and staying with a friend for a little bit. I don't want to be in our appartment with out him.

Quoting dingysfamily:

He gave you no reason? There was no warning? Have you been having problems?  I'm so very sorry. You will be in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing please.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Hugs <3
Maybe embrace the space and time apart for now. If he's smart he'll realize what he's left behind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat.M.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynWalker
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM

hugs mama. but maybe this is a blessing in disquise. please don't get me wrong i know it probably hurts (alot). but i went through something very simular to this a while ago with my DH. Although there was no indication that something was wrong. There was one night he just up and l eft. - at 1130 at night on november llth . - lol yes i remember it all quite clearly. but it was a blessing for us. it forced us to both take a look at ourselves and the whole situation. (taking a step back for awhile) so hopefully this will be good for you to both get away from eachother and the whole situation for a little bit. Good Luck and hopefully things work out for you both. 

mmama0619
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:52 PM
I read ur other post, n I know ur upset, but the man was an ass so good! Now u can move on with ur life, it will b hard at first but in the end u will b so much more happier then u was with him, u will see, good luck, *hugs*
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:00 PM
I agree ((HUGS))

Quoting -mrs.mamma-:

Hugs <3

Maybe embrace the space and time apart for now. If he's smart he'll realize what he's left behind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Do you know where he's going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)