Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anniversary dinner.... fixing to cry

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
We are on our 4yr annivesary dinner and im just ready to leave, its horrible, i hate hamburgers and thats all this place serves, omg im so miserable, i even told him it only served burgers and he didnt listen to me, the first place we went to we had to leave there was too many people and walking in i was overwhelmed so we left, i couldnt do it.... now hes making me feel bad by saying im sorry i even tried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
2timesamommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:03 PM

It's ok i had my 4yr in a tent camping with a hamburger..Try it again tommorow..do breakfast or lunch..my hubby dont even like to take me out..he is so inverted:(

kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I'm sorry! Just try to enjoy your time together. My husband & I had our 1st anniversary in March. He had surgery 3 days before, so needless to say we didn't do anything for our anniversary. He didn't even get me a gift or card. I was so heart broken that I cried so much I felt sick. We had our 3 yr anniversary together this past tuesday & spend it at the dr office & hospital with our daughter. Just be happy he remembered your anniversary & wants to spend time with you.

seoulmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM

that totally sux! i'm sorry! ive had some terrible anniversary's & birthdays & mothers days so i know how it feels! i told my husband this year that all i want is for him to put forth some kind of effort to do something nice for me & it has been better...I would make him take you somewhere else! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)