Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your friday night?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
What are your plans? Are you doing anything exciting? Staying in?

We stayed in with our daughter. My husband actually asked me to wax his chest! It was te funniest thing I think I have ever done in my whole life. Disgusting; but hilarious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hemi04
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Thought we were going to stay in, been out running All week, dh had the week off, but instead we are at my brothers so my dh and brother (they've been best friends since before I met my dh) can drink. Yay for me! I get to sit here getting eaten alive by mosquitoes, plus be the sober driver! Kit wouldn't be so bad but I'm sooo tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Farmerwifemom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Dh & I had dinner with another couple. Now we are going back to our place for some drinks. It's going to be a great night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nisey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:02 PM

It sucks!  My husband had to work out of town this weekend and my daughter is gone on vacation with my niece.  I am so very lonely! 

ShannaBee
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM
As fun as watching tv in the dark with a migrane can get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Well still on vacay in Cali! Last night here! The kids wore us out!! LOL We hit the rode tomorrow,I'll post some pics Sunday!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mere_
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM

lol...waxing chest! my night is no good rotten horrible. dh is deciding wether he wants to stay married to me while once again he is off staying busy, hes suffering major ptsd right now and i am trying to keep the kids calm and feeling safe and secure while i feel sad and fearful.

calimommy1021
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Nothing exciting. We have been moving all week and got everything unpacked tonight and are just relaxing now. My hubby is watching tv while I'm on here. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)