Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The little things...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok first off let me tell you about the back ground . I was with my son's 9 yr old father and he cheated on me and that hurt like crazy. I never felt like I can trust again . Well, now I'm with a amazing man  and we are supposed to be getting married in October this year. When I first got with this man I told himthat I know everyone in our town I been here all my life and what ever you do I will find out. At work the other day at his job a guy  who is gay put his number on  my s/o car well he went back in his job and asked who put the number there and everyone started laughing it was a joke, he told them that he don't sleep with men just women. So does that mean if it was a woman's number he would of called that number ?  Well he and everyone at his job laughed it off . Well someone from his job knows my best friend and told her about the number deal and  today a best friend of mine told me that my s/o is at work playing around with everyone and joking., But, when he gets home he's so serious like he is in jail. I asked him about this he thinks I'm over reacting . I just want to know what the difference is. I wish he would act like he wants to bee with me I feel so damn lonely. I don't know if we are even going to get married. I love himso much but, I have changed our wedding date twice already cause I don't think he is ready. I should feel like I'm loved not just a house plant. He says he loves me but, he don't act it. No emotions. I know the rule about not bringing emotional baggage from a old relationship to a new one. But, its so hard. I don't want to get hurt. What would you do and what do you think ? How come he cant relax around with me but he can play at work. Everyone likes him at work and he is a great worker that cool, but, don't sit here and lie and say you don't talk to no one all you do is work. I dont care what he does at work take care of our relationship sometime.

bad

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lauren5280
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM

You're taking this way to seriously.  You need to end this relationship and fix what is wrong inside of you before trying to get into a forever relationship.  You are clearly broken if you start a relationship by telling him you know everyone and you will find out everything... like you're expecting him to cheat. This is NOT healthy.  He can't relax around you because of statements like this.  He's walking on eggshells for fear of what you'll over-react to next.

wilesmomma
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM
This

Quoting Lauren5280:

You're taking this way to seriously.  You need to end this relationship and fix what is wrong inside of you before trying to get into a forever relationship.  You are clearly broken if you start a relationship by telling him you know everyone and you will find out everything... like you're expecting him to cheat. This is NOT healthy.  He can't relax around you because of statements like this.  He's walking on eggshells for fear of what you'll over-react to next.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I agree with the top two comments.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)