Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Casey Anthony Free..

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM
  • 29 Replies

Casey Anthony was finally released from jail.. What are your feeling towards that? Where do you think she will go?

I have to say I feel completely sick to my stomach..

sad

by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blazenfire
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:55 AM
I'm fine with it. I have no idea where she will go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XxXSxyMamaXxX
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM

she will get whats comming to her. after her murdering her child ya she wont last long

kpolitte
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM

I have no idea where she will go, I am not sure about the case too much didnt follow it very much! and XxXSxyMamaXxX that puppy is SUPER CUTE!!!

NoraDun
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:04 AM

A group of her peers found her not guilty. Its how our justice system works, we can't be all for it when it works but against it when we feel it doesn't. I could care less what she does I just pray people stop giveing her so much attention and that if some sicko does make a movie about her that we all stand up against it and refuse to watch it.

geronima2003
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Only God knows if she really did or not. Karma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XxXSxyMamaXxX
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Quoting kpolitte:

I have no idea where she will go, I am not sure about the case too much didnt follow it very much! and XxXSxyMamaXxX that puppy is SUPER CUTE!!!

thanks hes my baby :) though he isnt small anymore hes about 75 to 85 lbs and STILL tries to sit in my lap 

Daeraelle
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:08 AM
A woman went to jail the other day for ramming another vehicle with her van and causing it to flip because she thought the woman looked like Casey Anthony.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbarnes22
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:09 AM

i honestly don't care media blew the story up and as a veiwer we don't have all the facts, people cna make the guilty look innocent and the innocent look guilty, who really knows what happend to that poor girl

etexmom
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:43 AM

The trial is over.  The justice system did what it was supposed to do.  She was declared "not guilty", so we have to leave it to rest.  God in heaven above is just and if she got off "scott free" for something she did do, then justice will be served in the afterlife.  I doubt very many will leave it to rest and life will be very difficult for her on the outside.

CameronsMommy23
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:11 AM
I agree that the rest of her life people will be judging her & treat her like crap so if she did do it or was apart of it she'll get what's coming now & in the next life. If she didn't do it she'll still live a hard life forevermore. The only person anyone should feel bad for or want answers for is that poor baby girl. We will never know what happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)