• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A wonderful day

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well I will start off the other night my husband thought I would fight with him because he did not want to help me clean up my dogs puke..... But instead of fight over something so stupid I just kinda brushed it off. Well We woke up about 530 Am so he could get ready for work. I guess he tought I would be in a bad mood but I was in a wonderful mood... And then He post on facebook on his wall that "I am so fortunate to have the greatest wife in the world! I love you, Sharon!" I was so shocked because he never really post stuff like that on facebook.  But then about and hour after that he text me and told me not to set anything out for dinner and not to cook anything because he was giving me 100.00 So I can get my hair and nails done... I gave up on asking him for money so I can do that... But im so shocked  out of the blue he was giving me money.... So I have been in such a wonderful mood so I thought I would share...... I have 6 weeks left before my little man is here. I cant wait.... He is hurtting my ribs.... 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
witchmomone
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Awesome!! I havea wonderful man too! We're both lucky! Congrats on the baby!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:14 AM
Aww how sweet.. Awesome to hear positive news today!
Sharon435
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Thank you everyone.... I'm just so glad things are starting to look up for my hubby and myself.

worcgrl20
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:22 AM

I'm glad he realized what a wonderful wife he has! and that your getting a little spoiled too!

congrats on the baby!!

CameronsMommy23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:52 AM
Awesome!! And congrats on the lil man!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)