Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lend me an ear..

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am normally not the type of person to air my dirty laundry but i am feeling beside myself this morning and wanted to get some things of my chest..

My husband and I had an argument last night which resulted in me upstairs in our bedroom and him downstairs on his computer.. 

I tried talking to him some where in the middle and explaining to him why i was upset but he just said " i don't want to talk to you" he txt me ( yep, we do that lol) and said we have two places to look at tomorrow if he can get out of work early and i said "ok, thank you" and that was all.. 

he kissed me goodbye this morning but he hasn't said a word to me.. we are both very stressed and i know its starting to wear on him but him not talking to me doesn't help.. 

I can't force him to open up and i hate admitting that we are struggling right now mostly financially which of course as you all know can make things difficult in any type of relationship.. 

Thanks ladies for just listening to me 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Hugs momma. My husband shuts down when he is stressed out to. I have found over the years to give him some space and try not to take it personally. Sit down later today and write him a short love letter.Remind him of all the things you love about him amd hope to accomplish together. You will both feel better.

worcgrl20
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM

I actually did a little note last night while i was upstairs but i haven't said anything to him about it.. Thank you :)

CameronsMommy23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM
*hugs* My husband can be that way too especially if we're having money troubles b/c he blames himself since he the provider. Maybe your dh is the same. Just reassure each other that things will work out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)