• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i trust??? whats the deal

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 13 Replies

i been marry a little over a year but lately my hubby is been acting weird theres a girl from ork thats also marry leaving him msgs on fb and now he also always delete any text he gets from her... should i trust him or ask him whats the deal....

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I would be talking to him... I would say if he's deleting the messages then there up to something. Good luck!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM
I would ask him! And why is he texting her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quinze
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM

i dnt know why or what she text cuz he deletes them....i mean wouldnt she get the point since shes marry and a mother 2 ???? 

worcgrl20
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM

If the txts are just "hi, how are you?" then he wouldn't be deleting them.. obv there is something that he doesn't want you to see.. 

I'd sit him down and talk to him.. 

good luck!

coolbreeze0717
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Are you kidding? FOA, he wouldn't be deleting them if they were innocent. Don't count on the other woman "getting it" just because she's married & a mother. Don't stick your head in the sand. Deal with this assertively.

Although I do have to ask how do you know who he's getting texts from if he deletes them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taraf1103
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I would definitely ask. If he knows you are concerned maybe he can put you at ease. Maybe its innocent but I'd definitely find out.

EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:32 PM
There is definetly something going on. You need to stop it now before it goes any further! Make it perfectly clear to your husband that you will not deal with any type of cheating-be it emotional or otherwise. If he needs to get a "womans" point of view than that woman needs to be you, his mom or his sister! Sometimes guys say they were just talking about things he needed advice on. if he tries to act like talking to her is helping your relationship he is lying! ok I don't want to blow shit out of proportion but I would be online checking out the phone records/account and finding out just how much he is really texting/talking to this woman. if he is talking to her more than you than something needs to change. if you don't draw the line NOW then he will keep doing it. something is not right and he is hiding it from you. trust your instincts! that womans intuition is correct 99% of the time. and if he tries to convince you they are just friends than there should be no reason she can't hang out with you both. maybe you guys can have a double date with her and her husband. he is your husband. there is no reason he should be hiding things from you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2Mattieson
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I think that you need to ask him what the deal is because anytime your spouse feels the need to sneak and delete things they are up to no good! I know from personal experience!

brieri
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:40 PM

is her name Mindy?  I've seen that show years ago.  confused

star_storm101
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:52 AM

NO!!!!!

Go by you instincts. You gut never lies!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)