Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:06 PM
  • 10 Replies

Day 3 of the Slim Fast diet sucks just as bad as the first 2 days. I'm effing hungry!

that is all. lol

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrygirlkat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:13 PM

This is why diets in and of themselves don't work. You need to find something that can change the way you eat permanently and help you loose weight and maintain it.  Most diets help you loose weight but cannot be stuck with long term because they aren't realistic for life so the weight comes back.

2boysmommy.js
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:38 PM
i love my south beach diet, its a life style change though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Quoting countrygirlkat:

This is why diets in and of themselves don't work. You need to find something that can change the way you eat permanently and help you loose weight and maintain it.  Most diets help you loose weight but cannot be stuck with long term because they aren't realistic for life so the weight comes back.

I agree.   And want to add that the last time I really worked on losing weight I used a website called sparkpeople.com  (it's free)  I love that site and it really helped me.  Good Luck.

Daisyducc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:33 PM
I am currently using myfooddiary.com, and it's great. You can eat real food and lose weight, and it is best not to do something to lose it that you aren't willing to do to keep it off.

Good luck!
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM
i agree completely with this!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2be1012
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM

i did the weight watcher diet. i lost 60lbs in 5 and a 1/2 months after my son was born then i had to stop cause i found out that i was prego again. good luck with you diet!!!

2lilmamas
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Lol i've done that before its a challenge but it defnitely works!

Serenity7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:27 PM

((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

jazi1105
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I'm not needing to lose a ton of weight...I'm still fairly thin, I'm just trying to lose a little flab and get used to eating less bc I've been pigging out too much and thinking my metabolism is the same as it used to be. I ended up gaining about 15 lbs in the last 4 months, but it was bc I was eating an entire 6 pk of pudding almost everyday LOL

Once I get rid of those 15 lbs or so, I'll be fine. I'm just soooo hungry...Like I'd do some horrible things for a hamburger right now lol

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM

HCG easier and your not hungry and you loose weight quickly...

Anryan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)