Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whose TTC?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
Are you TTC? How long have you been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM

we are :)ttc

Daisyducc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM
I need to lose 20 pounds minimum (which I am working on) before I would feel ready to TTC again. Hopefully we can start around the new year.
mojob85
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Me!!!! :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3inTN
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Not anymore. We're expecting, due in January. Before that we'd been TTC for almost 2 years.

2boysmommy.js
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM
good luck ladies :-) ive never ttc all my babies were suprises since i was told id never have cxhildren... Abd were expecting baby three in dec...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM
We've been TTC for 28 months now. It is getting harder and harder to deal with as the months slip by with nothing but BFNs. :((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimberlyMKasten
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I was. DH and I decided to stop trying and if the meds worked then fine but for now we're not trying. DH lost his job recently. HE found one right away so he wasn't without a job but its no where near what he was making. It's a serving job and the restaurant is new and still kind of slow. He had enough notice that he was going to be downsized so we had money saved...thank GOD! We're still struggling to get where we need to be. Rent is way too high! But we're stuck.

I can't conceive on my own because something i have. It sucks and its going to cost us a lot of money in the end but I want a baby more than anything. SO we are going to get through this trying time and get on with life with Gods help.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM

We're TTC..  and we've been TTC for 8 years, since May of 2003.  Our DD [4] is adopted.

addiesmommy1109
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:27 PM
I feel dumb but what is ttc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3inTN
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Quoting addiesmommy1109:

I feel dumb but what is ttc

Trying To Conceive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)