Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and DH listen to the same kind of music?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 16 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2chillins4me
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:32 PM

We both like country but he ventures out and listens to other things as well, I don't. lol

momof3inTN
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Not usually. If I like it, he hates it and if he likes it I hate it - for the most part. LOL

Jess0915
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM
We both like a variety, but he likes country and I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM

mostly. We didn't use to, but the longer we've been together, the more alike we've become. lol!

Daisyducc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:10 PM
I am not really that into music and DH is totally into music, so I just let him pick most of the time.
MamaMendoza2631
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM

We both listen to maybe 2 music genres, but I also listen to country and he can't stand country. HE likes Bob Marley and I get really tired of hearing him ALL the time, even though he has some good music. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Haha no..  I listen mostly to country, and he listens mostly to heavy metal or talk radio.  O.o

Alustriel
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM
We are both music lovers and yes we listen to the same kind BUT I like alot of different types of music and he only likes certain genres. In other words I like a bigger varity of music. I listen to all kinds.
Matty1966
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 PM
I listen to country, he says its too depressing....so what does he listen to?? Blues!! And he says country is depressing!! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:07 PM
He likes hard rock and metal and so do I. I have a much more eclectic taste though and listen to many things he doesn't like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)