Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting for my dh to get home...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM
  • 13 Replies
So he can kill a spider, is that sad? It's a big spider and all I did was put a heavy box over it. I can't stand spiders so my dh will have to kill it when he gets home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM

why dont u just use bug spray or something, that usually helps kill spiders.

Mommynwife26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM
We don't have any plus I wouldn't be able to get close enough I'd freak out as soon as I moved the box

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2boysmommy.js
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM
because thats posion..... And no not pathetic... We had a huge spider, and df was gone for two days.. I threw thinga at it till it died

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Lmao I shoulda done that but the box worked when he went to go kill it was dead yay so I just vacummed it up. If my dh hadnt been so close to coming home I woulda found someone else

Quoting 2boysmommy.js:

because thats posion..... And no not pathetic... We had a huge spider, and df was gone for two days.. I threw thinga at it till it died

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I threw boiling water on a spider once : ( I don't recommend it

moulinrouge91
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM
ewwww! I hate spiders! I would be doing the same thing lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessistarr85
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:00 AM

Love your not alone. Years ago I went to take a shower, and there was a huge spider in my tub, its body was almost as big as a dime, not kidding. I had allready striped, so I grabed a towl, and ran outside, and to my upstairs neighbors house, hoping my neighboe Will was home to come kill the spider for me. He was not home, so I spent the next few mineuts walking around outside in my towl calling my cat. My cat Tigger was a awsome spider hunter. Tig came so I put him in the tub and said get it. He did, and I was much happier. Good cat!

2boysmommy.js
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM
psh the size of a dime.... U need to come to indiana, ui swear our bugs take growth hormones... Atleast once a month we get one that body and legs is as big as my palm...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worcgrl20
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:11 AM

hahahahahaaaa.. omg i do the same thing sometimes.. but here we have the spiders that carry the babies on their back so when u kill them they all come flying off.. i am very very very afraid of all spiders!! i freakin shake im that scared only thing that bothers me

so i hear ya! 

angeleyes16
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:12 AM

omg I would litterly cry and shake at the sight of that!

Quoting 2boysmommy.js:

psh the size of a dime.... U need to come to indiana, ui swear our bugs take growth hormones... Atleast once a month we get one that body and legs is as big as my palm...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)