Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's it called when....(vent)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

what's it called when your dh/so acts just as bad as your LO? I am so sick of him b*tching and complaining. he is always so highstrung and can snap out of no where. its really getting on my nerves and I'm tired up putting up with it. blah blah blah, all the time. I told him he gets on my damn nerves every day and he needs to chill out walking around with his bad attitude all the time. he is always finding some reason for an arguement and if he doesnt get one, then he is mad about that. we just had another really bad fight this weekend and I told him if it doesnt stop then I am leaving. I'm not gonna live my life like this. it's to the point to where I wont communicate with him about anything because he will find some way to complain about it. I dont even care to be around him anymore. I'm so sick of his grumpy ass.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:25 AM

[hugs]  I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now honey.  :\

BJC2211
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:29 AM

I guess all I can really say is you have to talk calmly with him. When you tell him how you feel don't be mean about it. If he feels like he's getting attacked he's not going to react well. Marriage counceling will also teach you some great ways to communicate.

DaleCNowak
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:36 AM

You need to ask yourself is this behaviour new? If so why did it start?

If this is normal behaviour for your SO then all I can say is I'm sorry you have to put up with that and you really have to put your foot down.

momma4AJ
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:41 AM
i'm mean and so i would just walk up to him, look him in the eye and say, "Who the hell lit the fuse on your tampon?" But like i said, i'm mean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJC2211
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I know you're frustrated, we all get frustrated with our S/O, but we should all just be thankful that we're not having to be single moms. We actually have a man by our side to help us. They're not perfect and they're not mind readers. They need our help to be what we want them to be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)