Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No good night for me

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

Is your husband knows you can't sleep without him because you're so used to it, then stays out all night. Wouldn't you feel like he did it on purpose? Im angry because then when he gets home he's like, why are you woke? hello! if i wasn't you wouldn't get in. you dont have a key to my mothers house. it drives me nuts. i guess thats why i'm up so late tonight!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cassielc84
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:58 AM

If it were my hubby then no I wouldnt think he would of done it on purpose.. Because he wouldnt do that. It would be because he got held up or he needed to take someone home. I cant sleep good with out my hubby in bed.. I can sleep but its just not good solid sleep.. its the get up every 30 minute sleep.

xoxomaryam
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Hopefully he isn't doing it purposely. Be honest with him and tell him it's bothering you. One thing I learned is that my hubby cannot read my mind and the only way he'll know how I feel is if I tell him. :)

I, Personally, cannot sleep without my husband in bed with me. He massages my back and rubs and kisses my belly (I'm pregnant). :) can't sleep without him. Plus a little hanky panky before bed never hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2be1012
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Quoting xoxomaryam:

:)

I, Personally, cannot sleep without my husband in bed with me. He massages my back and rubs and kisses my belly (I'm pregnant). :) can't sleep without him. Plus a little hanky panky before bed never hurt.

pregnant belly

worcgrl20
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM

my hubbs didn't get in til late either.. although he was only upstairs at the neighbors.. i slept good til he came to bed hahaha.. 

i don't think he did it on purpose.. maybe your mind was going cuz he was out?? i say next time lay on the couch and close your eyes.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)