Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does your children feel about school?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
What grade are they in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM

DD starts pre-k on Monday.  She's super excited!  :)

js8195
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 1:56 AM
My kids love school. We homeschool! 8th,6th,4th,2nd,Kindergarten and then my little one, only 2.
snakesNsnails
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:08 AM

oh my..i so need to chat with you!  i am going to homeschool my crew this year..they are all excited!  im just worried because my dh and i are both full time students, also..plus dh works full time third shift...

Quoting js8195:

My kids love school. We homeschool! 8th,6th,4th,2nd,Kindergarten and then my little one, only 2.

mbryan11
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:30 AM

My girls are in 4th and 1st and couldn't wait to start school this year.  They've always been really excited to start a new year off with new teachers, the prospect of new friends, and even getting to have homework.  LOL  Maybe it's just because I'm a teacher and so were both of my parents - IDK but they LOVE school.

MamaMendoza2631
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:52 AM

My DD just started Kindergarten!! First day we both cried she wouldn't let go of my leg, she is so used to being home with me and her brothers. But come day 2 she was so happy! Now that its the weekend she's asking if she can go to school LOL. I tell her on Monday she can go back.

BV88
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:53 AM
She starts 1st grade on Monday...she is sooooo excited :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:13 AM

DD starts 2nd grade on the 25th and she is soo excited, she starts a new school this year!! 

Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Only 1/3 of mine are in school, starting 1st grade on Monday. He doesn't like doing homework, but he doesn't mind going to school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:38 AM

My kids are both using a first grade curriculum and they really enjoy "school"!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM
No school yet..bump :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)