Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it bad....

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

Is it bad to drink Monster Energy drinks without eating?

I had one this morning after I dropped DD off at school. I'm now all shaky and standing to do my dishes I got so hot and I feel like my heart is racing a little bit I got a little light headed putting my groceries away as well. I might have made a mistake by not eating then drinking the energy drink.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM

yea i wouldn't do that again :/ those aren't good for you girl!!

MamaMendoza2631
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM

I normally use the 5hr energy shots those are good and doesn't give me these "after effects"

AlannaMaria
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM

i never drink caffeine once in a while i may have a soda or a coffee. When i drink coffee i get all shaky and feel all weird :/ so i can only imagine how those would make me feel.. lol I would def eat something first or wait until lunch time to drink one!

Quoting MamaMendoza2631:

I normally use the 5hr energy shots those are good and doesn't give me these "after effects"

Mommajub
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Ooo bad things! Eat something asap and don't ever drink those on an empty yummy again! *HUG* Hope you feel better quick girl!

.Angelica.
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I probably wouldn't do that again.

MamaMendoza2631
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I did eat something, I feel better, NEVER again will I do that :P LOL.

Quoting Mommajub:

Ooo bad things! Eat something asap and don't ever drink those on an empty yummy again! *HUG* Hope you feel better quick girl!

laurenlk
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:42 PM
So glad to see someone else needs a lil boost to get through daily task. Whew I was starting to feel guilty.
Sweets27
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Those are horrible. I had one once it made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrookieCookie1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Yes, especially for caffeine sensitive ppl. Funny story, my good friend went on the energy drink "diet". She gained 14 pounds. That goon, whe she finally read how much sugar was in them she about died!

worcgrl20
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I drink them.. but its every now and then and yea you should prolly eat something..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)