Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 1/2 years......

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:09 AM
  • 17 Replies

I married my hubby 4/20/2001, sunday 9/11 I just found out the worst thing a husband could ever do, HE CHEATED! He met some lady on craigslist then met her at a hotel to have oral sex with her. He says thats all they did, but I found out he has been placing ads on craigslist since jan2007 looking for non strings attatched sexual relations with everything from couples,men,women,trannies. He swears he only physically cheated once, but has been emailing numerous people and typing dirty to one another. He says he has a problem and needs help. So he has a assesment with a psycologist next week.

I AM BROKEN and so our our kids, he wants to work things out, I do but then I dont. I am lost and so sick to my stomach, ugh.....I know I did all I could, but it still sucks cause how can someone do that? this kills me inside, I cant trust him or look at him. I need advice please no mean responses cause I am very vulnerable

frown mini

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
noel1979
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:15 AM

First off i am very sorry for what has happen. Craigs list is a killer for married people etc. It causes so many problems. U know u did everything possible for ur marriage and thats what matters. What u have to decide now is what is next. Do u want to stay, Do u want to fix things etc.

Also i am sorry to say this, but if he has been putting them out for so long then he has done more then oral sex once.. Also please for the love of god go get urself chefked out for any and all STD's

if u ever want to chat send me a private message..

( my husband loves to chat with chicks online and talk dirty and has screwed around on me)

ViridianSoul
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:43 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. My ex was cheating on me with some tramp via facebook. While I find there's a lot of uses for the internet, sometimes I just think it's given cheaters an easier way to get down to the cheating, and often I wish it never existed in the first place.

I'm also in agreement with noel. If he's been placing ads for this long, he's definitely done it more than just -once-. I'd get tested immediately. I'd also do a lot of praying so that you can make the best decision for yourself and your children.

worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:02 AM

I don't really have any advice i have had people cheat on me but never my dh.. I agree with the other ladies please go get yourself tested! and time will tell if this is something you can look past or something you can forgive! I am soo sorry your hurting mama

_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Sorry this has happened.  I hope the best for you and your family.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Im sorry mama. I wish you the best. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hc_ac_jc_nc
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:34 AM
I am so sorry & just keep praying & God will lead you & the kids in the right direction. Whether it includes your husband or not... & wow Im sorry but trannies? I mean that seems kinda weird for a married man w/ kids IMO... & you do needa be tested because if he has been posting ads sfor the last 4 yrs then he has definetly done it more than 1 time... God will be on your side hun!

Quoting worcgrl20:

I don't really have any advice i have had people cheat on me but never my dh.. I agree with the other ladies please go get yourself tested! and time will tell if this is something you can look past or something you can forgive! I am soo sorry your hurting mama

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM
so sorry to hear that.. i would kick his ass to the curb, you don't deserve that.. what a pig! ((hugs))
kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM
So sorry, I couldn't imaging the way you feel but I do agree get checked! Bc if its been 4 years of him looking responding and posting he could and may be lying about going anymore w. Others. Not to give you bad thoughts but generally people wouldn't keep going back for years if they are not getting results. You will do what is right listen to your heart and gut. Don't do something because others say to do it bc you feel it is the best route but do get checked!
If you want a personal opinion I would leave yes it'll be hard very hard but life is not suppose to be easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziq1982
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I am sorry. I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now but I am thinking about you and wish you well in whatever you need to do for your family.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I'm sorry! I wish I had advice for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)