• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning Wednesday!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM
  • 10 Replies

Good morning ladies, have i ever mentioned that Hump day needed more hump and less day.....lol  How was your evening?  Any plans today?

I baked all evening...pies, cookies and dog biscuits !!!  got the guys to work already, now to clean the house and start homeschool!!!!  And the weather today is amazing...50's and raining all day...come on WINTER!!!!!

Hope you all have a good day, talk to you this afternoon!!!

Anryan

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommiecassie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Good morning!  The girls are eating breakfast, then I'll take DD #1 to school.  It's early release so she'll go to school for a whopping 2 hours today!  It's almost not worth it.  I have to finish cleaning house and and I have to do more laundry so we can get packed in the morning and head to Black Hawk!  Hope you have a good day!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Good morning! All of that sounds so yummy!  Yesterday was okay, took DD for shots, visited my parents and grandma for a little while did a little grocery shopping, and then went to Tae Kwon Do.  DD didn't want to join but I signed up for me.  Morning started out good too but it's way way tooo cold.  I hope winter stays far away from here for at least another couple months.  I can't stand this awful weather.  I had to scrape my windshield this morning. toddler tantrum

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Good morning! My evening was quiet :) I'm heading to the gym in a few!!!
MamaMendoza2631
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Good Morning. Last night was ok. I had a headache(crying too much), kids went to and were asleep quickly. Watched my shows and talked with DH over the phone for a while, then talked on yahoo messenger w/ him. By the time I was about to lay down my youngest woke up and wouldn't go to sleep afte so long so I put him in my bed, I went to sleep before him LOL.

As for today, my day just started, DD just left for school and the boys are playing. About to get my workout on! :) Happy Hump day ladies :)

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Hey! I went to child support place to chnge my addy... and im done for today! Right now im just freaked to see breakibg dawn lol.....cant even type on ny cell lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Quoting mommiecassie:

Good morning!  The girls are eating breakfast, then I'll take DD #1 to school.  It's early release so she'll go to school for a whopping 2 hours today!  It's almost not worth it.  I have to finish cleaning house and and I have to do more laundry so we can get packed in the morning and head to Black Hawk!  Hope you have a good day!

I saw your pics, I love black hawk!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Quoting BonitaM:

Good morning! All of that sounds so yummy!  Yesterday was okay, took DD for shots, visited my parents and grandma for a little while did a little grocery shopping, and then went to Tae Kwon Do.  DD didn't want to join but I signed up for me.  Morning started out good too but it's way way tooo cold.  I hope winter stays far away from here for at least another couple months.  I can't stand this awful weather.  I had to scrape my windshield this morning. toddler tantrum

Good morning, scrape your windshields already...wow...it's all of fifty something here at 2:30 and forties tonight. Mountains got snow tho...

Hope you have a good afternoon

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:24 PM
Quoting AlannaMaria:

Good morning! My evening was quiet :) I'm heading to the gym in a few!!!

Good morning, I miss quiet evenings lol. Hope you have a good workout and awesome afternoon

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Quoting MamaMendoza2631:

Good Morning. Last night was ok. I had a headache(crying too much), kids went to and were asleep quickly. Watched my shows and talked with DH over the phone for a while, then talked on yahoo messenger w/ him. By the time I was about to lay down my youngest woke up and wouldn't go to sleep afte so long so I put him in my bed, I went to sleep before him LOL.

As for today, my day just started, DD just left for school and the boys are playing. About to get my workout on! :) Happy Hump day ladies :)

Good morning, I'm glad you got to talk to your hubby. Hope you have a great day

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:27 PM
Quoting biancalina20:

Hey! I went to child support place to chnge my addy... and im done for today! Right now im just freaked to see breakibg dawn lol.....cant even type on ny cell lol

Omg, I know...I wish it was november lol can't wait !!!!! Enjoy your day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)