• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can't stand the thought of it!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

so I'm on the porch and one of the neighbors ( we've only been her going on 2 weeks) has a garden that's cool i like gardens but hes got traps and he told us the other day he kills the animals in the traps by drowning them.. needless to say as i was on the porch that is what he was going to do and i am on the verge on tears! i wish he didn't tell me that i understand he doesn't want the animals eating his veggies but there are better ways of doing that then drowning them.. i feel so awful right now i couldn't even finish what i was doing i had to come inside.. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
angela.bouchard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Pretty sure he could get in trouble for that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
How awful :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Thats pretty inhumane :(

worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM

idk.. i know lots of people who kill animals around here for eating their gardens.. most people shot them tho.. i live in the woods so of course theres lots of animals.. ill look up the laws.. 

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Pretty sure he could get in trouble for that..

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM

OMG that's horrible I'd try to find out who could do something to stop him from doing so.  He'd get a piece of my mind too!  What a piece of ****!  That is just so cruel.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Thats horrible!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM

i ended walking inside cuz i had tears coming down. i didn't want to open my mouth i really don't want to make waves we just moved in.. I am gonna call the landlord and see if he knew.. i just think its a little over board i know if he let them go theyd come back but theres better ways of doing things then that..

Quoting BonitaM:

OMG that's horrible I'd try to find out who could do something to stop him from doing so.  He'd get a piece of my mind too!  What a piece of ****!  That is just so cruel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)