Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your day going?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hopefully its going a lot better then mine. I slammed the dang washer lid on my thumb then about did it with the dryer. Tried cleaning the living room and decided that its not my mess so its not my job to clean it. So how is your day going? 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Not so great. I cranked the heat all the way up and I'm still freezing...winter hasn't even arrived yet.  Brrr.

CATsMom362
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Since you ask it's horrible!  My cat is missing and I"m nuts!!!!! She snuck out to eat grass and I didn't know it.  I left. That was Monday.  Today I figures it out. I'm am so upset. 

collegemama2one
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I am so sorry. Hope you find her.

Quoting CATsMom362:

Since you ask it's horrible!  My cat is missing and I"m nuts!!!!! She snuck out to eat grass and I didn't know it.  I left. That was Monday.  Today I figures it out. I'm am so upset. 

_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Ouch.  Mine is OK but going by way too fast!

_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Oh no!  I hope you find her soon!

Quoting CATsMom362:

busy_mama27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Mine is going slowwwww.  But uneventful either way.

MommytoJandS
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM
DH, Jordan, my sister, & I all went grocery shopping after they came to pick me up from the hospital. Now I'm almost home. I say my day as been good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommytoJandS
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Oh no!! I hope you find him/her soon!!

Quoting CATsMom362:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knksmom0609
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Mine is going ok. I got both kids at home today, so we are watching kids show all day. lol Spending much need time with my DD.  Don't have a lot house to do so I can relax. :)

Marja2011
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM

really bad, we have gotten some unexspected roommates that we really need to baby proof for. a good friend of mine moved to state to be with this guy only to find out that he was playing her and her two year old son... but on the good side my DH has gotten an interview this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)