Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most drastic thing you've done to teach someone a lesson?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

When we first got married DH wouldn't come home til very late and then demand dinner and dessert.  I told him if he wasn't going to show up for dinner he wasn't going to get any because there was no reason that he couldn't.  One day he walked to the house and saw the dog licking a plate.  He asked me for dinner when he came in and about the plate outside. My response, you didn't show up for dinner so I gave it to the dog.  At least he appreciates it. lol  He's never been late to dinner without a good reason since.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Lol. 

I will have to think on this one a minute!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM

This one was kind of mean but when DD was 2 or 3 she'd take a bite of a tomato or apple and put it back then grab another and do it again and again.  No matter how many times I told her to stop she wouldn't so when she grabbed the onion I didn't say anything...lol  

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
bump!! i can't think of anything.. i'll come back
seoulmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM

once i was the DD when we went out with dh, sister in law & her dh...they were all pretty toasty & we went to eat after, sister in law & her dh get into an argument & he leaves, we finish eating & then leave, we find him walking on the highway, I stop & tell him he has one chance to get in or i'm leaving, he starts cussing me out so I leave! he had to walk home...it was about 10 miles...but he was in the army so i figured he'd be okay lol ...but really he was being a total ass & i did tell him i would leave so...

emerald2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I dunno if this was mean...but I moved out my apt and packed my X's stuff up and left it in the middle of the floor. I did so bcuz I told him for a week to come get his things and he didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:17 PM

lmao

This reminds me of the time DH and I got into an argument because he was complaining about where we were going, so I made him walk back to my parents place from another town, 6 miles away. 

Quoting seoulmom:

once i was the DD when we went out with dh, sister in law & her dh...they were all pretty toasty & we went to eat after, sister in law & her dh get into an argument & he leaves, we finish eating & then leave, we find him walking on the highway, I stop & tell him he has one chance to get in or i'm leaving, he starts cussing me out so I leave! he had to walk home...it was about 10 miles...but he was in the army so i figured he'd be okay lol ...but really he was being a total ass & i did tell him i would leave so...

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:20 PM

That's not mean....serves him right for not getting it in time.  

Quoting emerald2:

I dunno if this was mean...but I moved out my apt and packed my X's stuff up and left it in the middle of the floor. I did so bcuz I told him for a week to come get his things and he didn't.

MamaMendoza2631
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

In order to get DH to help me out with the cooking,laundry and cleaning, I would stop cooking for him, doing his laundry, and cleaning up his messes. LOL this was back in 2007. He got the hint and since then have helped me out, there are times where he gets laszy but majority of the time he does help me.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Now that's a good way to get a guy motivated...lol

Quoting MamaMendoza2631:

In order to get DH to help me out with the cooking,laundry and cleaning, I would stop cooking for him, doing his laundry, and cleaning up his messes. LOL this was back in 2007. He got the hint and since then have helped me out, there are times where he gets laszy but majority of the time he does help me.

ksangeleyes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I Litterally just did this about a wk ago sunday..  I kicked my two brothers and my little brothers gf of ten yrs out of my moms and my's life.. They cant grow up have kids think it is ok to hit push and still my mom's money. so I last mintued her from Joplin mo to grovetown ga after the cops was called two times in one night on them. when i say kicked them out of our life i mean no contact.. changed my moms cell blocked them from my hubbys and my cell and all email.. my grandma is not happy with them so she wont let them have  number.. Im sorry but i am fed up if it was not for my mom they would be on street we have held their hands sent them money twice a month basically raised the three kids.... enough is enough maybe when they have nobody what so ever they will see they need to grow up and see you dont treat your mom and family like that.. kayla (Little bros bitch) her mom has done nothing for ten yrs.. let my mom pretty much raise her.. so when i say now they have no family they have nobody. Im sure they think in a wk this will all blow over as normally it did but not this time..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)