• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really wow!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok so i do all the cleaning here at home cuz im the stay at home mom right. but last week my dr. say i cant be doin to much or i will be on bed rest soon. so i have been doin as much as i can. i clean up our dd. an take care of the dogs an clean up after then an then i clean up after hubbyi do all i can. an if i do too much dh comes home an gets mad cuz i was told to not do alot. but if he comes home an i havent done alot he bitches.. so im fed if i do an fed if i dont right. will i got the living room done an i picked up all kinds of shit around the home. an did some dishes. blah blah blah i did what i can. an today he says the room is to much of a mess! an omg really i just did most of the house an i have to take a brake so i dont hurt myself  or end up on bed rest.. im tryin my best to have this house done for him but i cant do it all. i ask for help an his like yes baby i'll help u. but then next day dont do shit an bitches at me about it.. like i can just jump up an clean again.. i would have this house all done if i wasnt told bye the dr to take it easy..i dont get it.. i just want him to see im doin what i can.. i love him sooo much an i  know he loves me but laty he has just beeen on my ass.. what can i do to get him to understand that if i dont do what the dc says then this house wiont be cleaned at all cuz i will be on bed rest..

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommajub
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Make an appointment with your Dr and drag him along, and have the Dr explain it to him. Or just call and see if the Dr will explain things over the phone to your DH

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I'm sorry .....maybe he's stressing about something.  I'd tell him, "either you want me to clean or you don't. If you do just remember all of this is on you when I'm on bedrest and if you want me to take it easy so that I don't get on bed rest help the F out!  It's not complicated"  I'm very confrontational but it does get the job done...at least with my DH. lol

worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM

this.. he can't have it both ways.. maybe he doesn't realize hes doing it? sit em down and tell em.. make sure you take care of you!

Quoting Mommajub:

Make an appointment with your Dr and drag him along, and have the Dr explain it to him. Or just call and see if the Dr will explain things over the phone to your DH

mommybritt87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM

he was with me when the dr told me to take it easy.. he just dont get it..

Quoting Mommajub:

mommybritt87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM

i know his stressed. this is his frist child an my 2. an work is gettin more stressful an all. but i just wish he would just understand. but i will forsure try that.. thank u

Quoting BonitaM:

I'm sorry .....maybe he's stressing about something.  I'd tell him, "either you want me to clean or you don't. If you do just remember all of this is on you when I'm on bedrest and if you want me to take it easy so that I don't get on bed rest help the F out!  It's not complicated"  I'm very confrontational but it does get the job done...at least with my DH. lol

busy_mama27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Sit down and make a chore list with him.  Ask him for his input.  Say I was thinking I could do this, this and this... is this enough?  Do you think its too much according to the doc? 

Then ask what he think he has time for.  Post it on the fridge.  Do everything you both agree too.  Nothing left for him to complain about... its all laid out.

worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

great idea!

Quoting busy_mama27:

Sit down and make a chore list with him.  Ask him for his input.  Say I was thinking I could do this, this and this... is this enough?  Do you think its too much according to the doc? 

Then ask what he think he has time for.  Post it on the fridge.  Do everything you both agree too.  Nothing left for him to complain about... its all laid out.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Good Answer!

Quoting Mommajub:

J-MOM24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Quoting busy_mama27:

LMAO I love it! It turns it around on him "do you think it's too much according to the doc"  I would just do what I can and ask him what else his highness thinks I should do...

If you are headed in the wrong direction, God allows u-turns!

J-MOM24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I think it matters if you work or not too. I should have added that. If you have all day things should be done IMO but if you work, it's kinda up to him at this point. You'll make it up in the future I'm sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)