Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would ut bother you if...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

your dh is close pals with his ex?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittney28
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Yes it would. And I think they were close up until me.. it drove me crazy they were even Facebook friends!! His cousin and some of his friends are still very close with her.. I get very irritated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM

probably not

MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Most of them no. The one just before me??? Yes. Crazy one she was!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
felicity9000
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM

I have no problems unless she or he give me a reason to have a problem with it. Luckily my DH choses to not be friends with his ex's, he's not afraid to tell you that he's not friends with them because he doesn't want to be put in a position where he might mess up. However we see some of them often, haha this reminds me of the last time we saw one (the one before me) she threatened to kick my ass for stealing my hubby from her. lol!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM
Yes but he isnt and says that people should not talk to exs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Absolutely. I think once a relationship has ended, it's better to end all together so not to cause problems in future.

cdnmom24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:28 PM

It would depend on which ex. If it was the one before me then yes it would bother me. She tried to talk him into sleeping with her when we were dating.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:29 PM
It depends.. I actually have a few exes on my facebook and I even text one regularly.. But his exes are kinda trashy..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SP_Mama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM

He is kind of close with one of his exes and it doesn't bother me.  She even did the photography for our wedding free of charge as a wedding gift.  There's really only one ex I'd have a problem with and that's because from things she says, she still has a thing for him.

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM
YES!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)