• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG...she does what to her husband?????

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

I could not believe my eyes the other morning... I was in another group and a mom said she was listening to the Elvis Duran show the other morning and a guy called in saying his BF's fiancee had him on a point system. My first thought was holy cow that is mind blowing and so degrading!

It turned out that any time he did the dishes, made dinner, spent time with her, etc she would give him points. Then after collecting let's say 100 points he was allowed to spend 2 hours at a happy hour with the guys. The more points he accumulated the bigger the prize was. However if he did something that made her upset she would deduct points.

I could never treat my husband as if he were my child or lesser than me, could you do this to your husband or so?

this is absolutely ridiculous and immature. Obviously this woman is very insecure. Their relationship is not healthy if she is treating him like a child wtf is wrong with people? I absolutely never would think of putting the man i love and respect on a system such as this. And for him to put up with that is just crazy he must be very insecure as well I dont think anyone deserves that. We as women are not our so's mother so why would act like we are. they are grown men not 4 year old boys. SMH!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Oh heck no that wouldn't fly in my marriage. i wouldnt want it to be either for sure he is being treated like a child.

rakismama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:27 PM
That's just sad! Sad for the poor sap of a hubby she has to let her do that to him. Crazy...
Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM

I was reading about this in another group as well. Ick.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Lol this!

Quoting rakismama:

That's just sad! Sad for the poor sap of a hubby she has to let her do that to him. Crazy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:59 PM

its not just the woman tho.. the man is allowing her to treat him like this.. and no this would never happen in my marriage to either of us.. 

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:02 PM
That is the craziest thing i have ever heard.. That wouldn't fly in our house hold. There are some weird people in this world!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)