• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my hurt hearts

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

my moms side of the family is all about drama.. its gotten to the point where i haven't seen my moms dad since i was 10.. needless to say there has been a lot that has happened through out the years and it just seems to get worse.. i talk to a few relatives on my moms side but once i had my girls and got married a lot of them don't bother with me anymore.. anyway my mom isn't speaking to my gram cuz she wouldn't no the truth if it hit her in the face ( my gram not my mom) so im on facebook and my gram is like 80 something years old and shes going back n forth with my uncle and his gf.. ( my uncle wont see it hes never on fb) and it breaks my heart that she just doesn't get thats now how you handle things.. anytime she sees me or talks to me she could care less about my life she just wants to gossip about everyone and i tell her "gram, stop i don't want to know" and she doesn't get it! that side of the family is awful to each other and my mom has over come so much and i feel horrible that she has the family she does cuz she deserves so much better! 

thanks for letting me vent just frustrated with the whole thing.. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM

and by "hurt heart" i mean heart hurts! lol see how annoyed i am

AlannaMaria
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM
((hugs)) i can see why your frustrated.. that's not cool :/
_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Aw that is a shame.  Sorry it has to be that way!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM
((HUGS)) Sorry family can be stressful&hurtful at times!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

its been like this as long as i can remember.. its just getting worse now.. i don't normally speak my mind about it other than to my parents, brother, and my dh but sometimes i just wanna scream.. they don't realize their actions have an affect on people and they don't care.. my gram came up from FL and my cousin txt me and says are you busy i of course say no im just at home so she says ok if i visit .. sure i say and then she adds by the way gram is coming too.. and the only thing she wanted to talk about is my grandfather ( who i dont speak too) and my mom and dad .. excuse me! those are my parents and there is no chance in hell im gonna take badly about them ever..

worcgrl20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM

and thank you ladies for listening to me go on and on about that.. i do feel a lot better now that its out.. 

Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I'm sorry, mama. It's sounds like she's being childish and I wouldn't want anything to do with that either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittycat813
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:16 AM

some family members are toxic and I would stay away if I was you from the family members who cause problems you don't need the stress.hugsim sorry

kittycat813
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:17 AM

I have a aunt who causes family problems all the time so family don't invite her to any parties. parents are sometimes that why too.

mama23almost4
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:21 AM
Sorry I know first hand how much this sucks. My gram is the same way I love her to death but I can't take her talking about my family all the time. No one talks to her I'm the only one she has left. I see now why it is this way. The best you can do is just tell her and make her hear you. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)