Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

facial hair..grosss..

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM
  • 26 Replies

Okay, soo since my hubby got out of the marines he is growing facial hair..and a lot of it. I do not like it! At all I always tell him I wish he'd save or at least trim it and I think he thinks I am kidding and says nope, i am keeping it because you dont like it and complain about it.

he does this with all kinds of things and it pees me off but I dont make a huge deal out of it bui reallly dislike the facial hair its on his lips and i feel it when he kisses me and its gross i dont like feeling it its unattactive..his drink gets on it and i dno i just hate it and he doesnt care.

i dont know how or what to say to him to get him to realize i really dislike it anymore than I already have. I just think its sloppy, and gross and i really hate feeling it it makes me think of his dad too bc his dad has always had facial hair as long as i have known him and who wants to think that!?

I know i may be over thinking or doing it but i really do not like it..its so unattractive to me but I dont want to be mean bc he is sensative the way it is.

any advice on this facial hair thing???

i dont even have a current photo to share the last one was two weeks ago when i think he last trimmed it so it gives no justicve to my rant Lol.

but really i just want him to at least trim it..it grosses me out and i dnt want to be like that.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommajub
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:19 PM

My DH has always had facial hair, I think he looks better with it. But he keeps it trimmed, and when it starts getting 'long' enoug to be -on- his lips I tell him "Oh babe you need to trim your starting to tickle when we kiss" and then I turn a cheek till he trims lol

i.heart.myboys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Just be serious with it and tell him. Threaten kisses or whatever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:18 PM

the thing is if i am serious he thinks im being mean... like hes really sensative like a teen age girl.

im not being mean or over doing it but Im being for real.. thats that hard part hes always like that and if i try to be serious serious he gets pissy and says whatever like a 16year old.. its like he needs to grow up in some areas.thats just a whole other convo tho.

kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:20 PM

i have turned a cheek but i feel bad, i really am thinking about keeping kisses from him but i think itll hurt his feelings more than pass a point on that i do not like it.

i treally think he will be pissy because of it.

i just dont know how to get through to him sometimes and it kills me

katieabril
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

try telling him again, lol and i guess u could say how would u like it if i didnt shave?

OliviaW.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I honestly tell my dh to shave or I'll shave him when he sleeps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovin.my.boys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

No advice from me, I LOVE it :-) Good luck with him though!

mommiecassie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I personally find it incredibly sexy... as long as it's not a full beard.  I LOVE goatee's.... Hubby has had one since we got together. 

kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM

it is a FULL bushy beard!!!

Like dont get me wrong it can be attractive ont he right person but not him.. like the guy in the band Lady Auntibellum is a babe but he can pull it off, hes tall slender and his facil hair is nice and groomed my husbands however is not. ..iots bushy and it only takes less than a week for it to get really bad...like if he doesnt have the time to trim it which doesnt take long he shouldnt have it..

Quoting mommiecassie:

I personally find it incredibly sexy... as long as it's not a full beard.  I LOVE goatee's.... Hubby has had one since we got together. 

* KylieMarie *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
We wont be perfect but we'll try our best.

kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM

he would flip. Lol however it has crossed my mind and i have said it before and he just laughs and says hahaha iom keeping it bc u hate it.

but it reminds me of the episode of weeds where she shaves her husbands head Lol!!

* KylieMarie *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
We wont be perfect but we'll try our best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)