Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what am I not getting?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
Dh just called me annoyed. I am quiet offended. I've done nothing to portray myself as annoyed. Yesterday he came home frustrated from work. I tried to take his mind off work and help him relax. We got the fire pit going outside. We cooked up some hotdogs and roasted marshmellows for s'mores. Afterwards the I gave the boys baths while he channel surfed. The boys got pj's on and we put them to bed. Afterwards I made sure to to stuff for him to help him relax. I ran him a bath with some oils that are supposed to help calm, relax and destress. I gave him a full body message. Lit some candles turned down the lights and wowed him with *cough, cough*. Afterwards we cddled where I fell asleep on his chest. Today it rained all day and he was off work. We had a day of lounging around the house watching movies after I got back from paying the water bill and grocery shopping. We cuddled on the couch while our 4 year old son played his mobigo laying on his bean bag chair. That's basically how our day went. We laughed together and openly chatted about this and that while cuddling on the couch. We made dinner together, he cleaned up from dinner and I got the kids ready for bed. We all settled in and watched a movie together and ate popcorn. Boys went to bed. Dh and I went and snuggled in bed together while we read through our son's fundraiser he brought home. Then he helped me clip coupons and read through sale ads. I got up to get a drink. Was gone not even 5 minutes and when I get back he makes over how I was gone a long time. Before I can even sit done he is climbing on me. My drink spills all down my shirt. I asked him to back off and at least give me chance to sit before he climbs all over me. He said geez already back to being annoyed with me. Knew it wouldn't last. I told him I was not annoyed with him I just don't like having juice spilled all over me. He said good night and rolled over. What am I not getting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM
He seems spoiled?? I dont know?? I certainly dont understand? But hope he lets you know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyliemaynard
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:19 PM

i understand your frustration my hubby can be the same way so"sassy" so I say.

I dony really know what to do or say about it..its so hard because i think they just have the wrong empotions in mind really.I sometimes think my hubby thinks one emotion is another, if that makes sense. But i mean I think i would tell him you were offended and that you were not annoyed.

Kageegirl
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:29 PM
I hate when he acusses me of being something I'm not. I thought everything was going good. He has to go and get ticked off with me and kind of make me feel like I can't be nice for long periods of time. For the most part we are a fun loving easy going couple. We hardly ever fight but we do have our disagreements. Most of the time we are laughing and cutting up with each other. Tonight it just got to me that he said basically that I am over reacting b/c I'm annoyed spending this much time with him.

Quoting kyliemaynard:

i understand your frustration my hubby can be the same way so"sassy" so I say.

I dony really know what to do or say about it..its so hard because i think they just have the wrong empotions in mind really.I sometimes think my hubby thinks one emotion is another, if that makes sense. But i mean I think i would tell him you were offended and that you were not annoyed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Mrs.H_
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:13 AM

I don't get it either.

i.heart.myboys
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:43 AM
I don't get it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worcgrl20
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM

sounds to me he was upset at himself and took it out on you. try talking to em again and try to make him understand and ask em why exactly he was upset with you

Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:08 AM
I agree with pp. Try talking to him again, find out the specifics. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)