Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(tmi kinds explicit sorry) Updated Vent

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • 17 Replies

Ok my adult dd called me atv 4:42 am this morning(mind you I'm in bed) in tears because her and jacka** boyfriend were having sex and when they were done there was white stuff on his member and her underwear.  He say he didn't reach his end, so she's cheating.  She's prone to having discharge and it be a normal thing for her.  She wanted me to tell him this, ahhhhhhhhhh.  We had a conversation because she wouldn't stop calling me I told her I wanted to go back to bed and that if she really wanted to prove to him this to take himto her doc and havbe him explain things, my problem is WTF can I do to get her to understand 1 I can't stand him so I don't want to explain things to him to help her realationship(coldhearted I know) 2 shes and adult(ok 19) this is her doing not mine. I can't be running to her rescue for every little thing.  3 if he's gonna treat her like that and she wants to stay with him well you get what you settle for.

update:  She has now broken up with this loser and is now homeless.  She paid the rent he kicked her out (they were staying at a friends) the police are no help.  So I've been tring to help getting her a place to stay(she's gotten herself banned from where I live), but ever time I help her she somehow screws it up.  Staying at friend of mine she left her stuff all over the floor and my friends 15 month old son found a large very sharp open pocket knife and picked it up(my friends 5 year old let him into that room).  So after that and the fact my daughter just ups and takes off for 4 hours(knowing her stuff was out and she had been asked to pick it up) she can't stay there.  She calls me on a nightly basis, to ask if we'll let her stay(I can't we'll lose our home, we own the mobile home but not the lot) I am a loss as to what to do.

Walked more than I needed to in these shoes!

by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Ok bump for later!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this

The white stuff could be cervical mucous, sounds like she was ovulating.  Better hope and pray he was wrapped up tighter than a Christmas present!!!

ana326
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I agree.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

The white stuff could be cervical mucous, sounds like she was ovulating.  Better hope and pray he was wrapped up tighter than a Christmas present!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummm... Don't most women have some form of a "discharge" when they are turned on?

I think your DD and her guy need to grow up and read a book or two or maybe go talk to her doctor about it. Nothing you can really help with, it's a natural reaction of her body to his plain and simple.
Just tell her no and leave it at that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lycess
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I wish she won't because shes trying to get pg, And yes I realize what that means for her but she has no clue

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Aside from pointing out to her that a decent man won't treat her like that, there is nothing you can do.  She is grown, time for her to figure it out.

lycess
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I did tell her this

2lilmamas
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

2bkayleesmommy
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Umm... Power to u I don't know if I'd wanna know those details with my chilerns sex life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sugaree.
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Vaginas are wet DUH and the color changes depending on where you are in your cycle, how could she not have noticed this by the time she's 19?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)