Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have the best..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

SO

were do i start.

He is hilarous makes me laugh all the time and is the sweetest, kindest man ever. He is strong yet gentle. He is adventurous yet well grounded and a very hard worker.

He makes me laugh when im feeling down. and he doesnt stop complimenting me on how beautiful i am inside and out.

I hope all you ladies can experience what i have been experiencing. He is my soulmate and I feel so blessed Everyday.

HAD TO BRAG :) ANYONE WANNA SHARE??

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:35 AM
You two look really good together! I love seeing such happy and positive relationships. I love my husband so much also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolbreeze0717
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:36 AM
You guys are cute together! My husband's awesome too. I always say he does everything in his power to make my life easier & to make me happy. How could I possibly not adore him??!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:56 AM

My husband and I are the same way.  We've been together for about 12 years and we are more in love each year.  I feel so blessed to be his wife.

Taliatha
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM

My husband and I are the same way . We are renewing our wedding vows next year at 21 years.

LivinDeadGurl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:03 PM

We need more posts like this in here.

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:20 PM

aww I so agree!

kw.2
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM

i love that he stops at nothing to take care of me and our kids. he is the most loving, kind, caring, giving, thoughful, selfless person i know in the whole world (:

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Quoting kw.2:

i love that he stops at nothing to take care of me and our kids. he is the most loving, kind, caring, giving, thoughful, selfless person i know in the whole world (:

mines the exact same, he lifts me up every day and i cant wait to have lots of children with him.

We are very lucky, that i KNOW :)

lovenoahandjeff
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM

This is my husband & I in April when I was pregnant with my son. My husband is total opposite of me, yet we're so alike it's scary. He can drive me crazy & make me laugh in one sentence. I lovee being married to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovenoahandjeff
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:34 PM
You & your hubby are adorable, BTW
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)