• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More then what I could have ever asked for

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 2 Replies
Despite some of the differences that my husband and I may have. Despite the fact that from time to time we can both get on each others nerves. And despite the fact that we may not always get a long.....in the end we both know that every relationship is not always going to be perfect. For some couples it is. But I am like the element fire and my husband is the element of water. Even though one normally should put out the other....in reality we even each other out. At the end of the day we don't go to bed mad and we always try to come to an half way point if not a complete agreement. Last night my body gave out on me after getting home from pain that I have been having in my stomach. It happened again this morning around the time our daughter usually gets up to want breakfast. When I had woken up he was still here and had not gone to work. He chose to stay home to not only take care of me but for our daughters safety too. Even though we could really use for him to get those hours in. I love him so much and know deep down within my soul that he is my soul mate and I wouldn't trade him for any other in this world. He is my eye candy, my lover, my best friend, and some much more. I hope for the ones that are struggling in any type of their relationship with someone that it will work out.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Matty1966
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM
Awww very sweet!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taliatha
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I  also married an amazing man. He is my world and would bend over backwards for me any day of the week. Glad you have a great man. Not everyone has that and I would love for every woman to . All women deserves to be queens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)