Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Engaged, FINALLY!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

My fiance and I have been together for 3 years now and honestly I can say I NEVER thought he would propose. We have had our fair share in ups and downs. I thought he was too scared of the whole idea and well before when I used to bring up marriage he would get mad at frustrated with me. We has a few blow outs awhile ago about it because I just did not understand why he did not want it like I did after we had been through so much together (we also have a 2 year old daughter together). So I had been letting it go even though I was disappointed and confused. Then about 3 weeks ago I brought it up again just to see if he would get defensive about it but to my surprise he actually was fine talking about it. Later that week he FINALLY popped the question! Of course, I said yes! Now we are already planning stuff and have a date set. Honestly have never been this happy and excited (except when my daughter was born). Now, I just hope and pray that he gets a job closer to home so we can finally move in together and so we can save up for when I have to quit my job to attend school!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Congratulations!

Just out of curiosity, why couldn't you move in together before?  I know you said he doesn't work close to home.  Does he stay with other people or something?

Haleigh88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

He recently just got his job he has now and he was in school till then so we are trying to save up. He lives with his parents still and I live with mine. This way we can both save up for a place and hopefully move in together within the next 2 or 3 months!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:33 AM

That's nice!!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:41 AM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)