Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so lucky!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
  • 8 Replies

After a discussion about how things have changed (not for the better), I got a surprise yesterday! He brought home flowers for me and a letter about how he promises to rekindle our flame. He used to do these things randomly before, but had stopped and I felt as if our only time together was in bed. I'm so glad he realized that it had dampened out. (and yes, I do little things for him all the time, too)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hubbynme2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I think that is a common thing with men. Once they "catch" us (marriage) why use "bait" (flowers, chocolate) anymore? That sounds exactly like our marriage and we are much better for it now. Glad to hear we weren't alone! Good luck!

busy_mama27
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM

love it!

busy.mamax3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Awwww....that is so sweet! The flowers are beautiful :)

busy.mamax3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Awwww....that is so sweet! The flowers are beautiful :)

MOM3026
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:10 PM

aww love it!!! I agree with hubbynme2 with her statement completely. My DH feels that way when he has already caught me why keep doing those things? He used to do those things for me all the time when we dated. One time when I got off of work, he was picking me up for we had things to do and yet he surprised me with flowers and balloons. It totally made my day. But now the only time I get flowers is on Mother's day. But I am so thrilled that he wants to rekindle that with you.

mommiecassie
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Very pretty!

dlyeates
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM

How sweet!!!  Can he teach my husband!?!?!

AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Very sweet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)