Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're going to do it!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
  • 23 Replies

Hubby & I decided that we are going to try one more time for a little boy!!  I have an appointment next Wednesday with my OB/GYN to have my IUD taken out.  I'm nervous & excited...and doing lots of stupid research on "how to have a boy."  LOL  I know it's all just old wives tales, but hey, we might get lucky...you never know!  ;)  Anyway, just had to share with you all since we aren't telling our family.  They all think we're done having kids, so this will be a huge shock for them all (when & if we get pg).

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NovMommy12
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM

congrats and good luck!

Momoftwinkies
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Good Luck!!

RTXmommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM

congratulations! Good luck!

fingers crossed

jennymarie31
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM

good luck please keep us posted.

fingers crossed

dlyeates
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Good luck and congrats!!! Babies are a huge blessing!!!
louzannalady
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM

One of my friends swears if you have sex everyday, you are more likely to have a boy, because the "boy sperm" swim harder and faster, but die faster, because of the pH balance and that "girl sperm" live longer in that pH, but swim slower. I laugh, but I think anything's possible! I hope that helps! 

j45505
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Congrats and good luck! My last was a boy and I did research as well, don't knock it til you try it I'm think some it works! Proof in my 3yr old son! LOL!

busy.mamax3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Good Luck!!baby dust

ashwa
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Congrats! You should covince my hubby too! We just had our second girl and I would like to try for a boy once the girls are in school. He's determined to get a v-ectomy soon! We both agreed on two but I changed my mind already. Well good luck and blue baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busy.mamax3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

I have 3 boys....if you give me your secret to having girls I will give you my secret on how to conceive a boy!!! hahahaha

Quoting mommiecassie:

Hubby & I decided that we are going to try one more time for a little boy!!  I have an appointment next Wednesday with my OB/GYN to have my IUD taken out.  I'm nervous & excited...and doing lots of stupid research on "how to have a boy."  LOL  I know it's all just old wives tales, but hey, we might get lucky...you never know!  ;)  Anyway, just had to share with you all since we aren't telling our family.  They all think we're done having kids, so this will be a huge shock for them all (when & if we get pg).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)