• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hate insurance company

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

on spet 6 2011 my husband my brother and my bff were on there  way to take my bff home they left and about 10 mins after they left my brother calls me and tell me they were in a car ancient and the truck was toalted the other guys was driving in the middle of the road and my husband tryed to avoid the accident but it was to late will me and my daughter walked to the acceint they had my husband in the ab,ume talking him to the hospital because they did not know of he head bleed in his brain form hit his head on the door of the truck will the other guys outside mirror come in and hit my husband shoulder and tear something in shoulder can not spell it but he may have to have surgery he can  not work right  now, they only have a rental for 4 days and it almost 3 month still no car that was the only truck we had we are run out cars that we can use I have to cancled appt for me thank God I can use the car for my daughter stuff. they bad thing is my daughter car seat was in the truck when it happen. the other guy hit him  so hard that it  bend the frame of the truck and your truck was 89 s-10 blazer the other guys as lied threw everything. My husband truck was almost off the road when the other guy hit him. sorry that  this is all over the place just pissed off that we can't even work on the house that we are getting because of not having vehicle.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Oh wow! Sorry! Sounds like your family has been through a lot! I hope everything turns out ok for you!

billynash062009
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:12 AM

thank you

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh wow! Sorry! Sounds like your family has been through a lot! I hope everything turns out ok for you!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM

bow down

Quoting billynash062009:

thank you

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)