Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

emotional affair?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  • 18 Replies
so while Luke Bryan was singing "country girl" on the CMA awards i was def picturing him naked ahhhh such a hottie..maybe my hubby will forgive me ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Matty1966
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Men do it, why can't we??? LOL!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM
hahaha totally agree :) even though my hubby will NEVER admit he does this..im not an idiot :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM
hahaha totally agree :) even though my hubby will NEVER admit he does this..im not an idiot :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bren2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I <3 this post!! lol

Matty1966
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM
I thought my DH was going to lick the t.v. screen watching Sandra Bullock in The Proposal!! Yes men are pigs, but us ladies also can be pigs, we just don't make it so obvious!! Well, most of the time! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunsetbeach81
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol.....He is a cutie..imagine him in this....and only this....a cowboy hat....and boots....

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
ooo girl u cant do this to me i cant handle it right now..im laying next to my hubby & done told him i was to tired for sex hahaha he'll know somethins up

Quoting sunsetbeach81:

Lol.....He is a cutie..imagine him in this....and only this....a cowboy hat....and boots....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunsetbeach81
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

ooo girl u cant do this to me i cant handle it right now..im laying next to my hubby & done told him i was to tired for sex hahaha he'll know somethins up

Quoting sunsetbeach81:

Hahaha!! Go for it! Close your eyes and let go!! All the while imagining cowboy hats and boots...tell DH you got a "second wind"

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM
ah best imagination ever! ill dream about that all night..thank u :) lol

Quoting sunsetbeach81:

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Quoting sunsetbeach81:

Hahaha!! Go for it! Close your eyes and let go!! All the while imagining cowboy hats and boots...tell DH you got a "second wind"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

my husbands a cowboy so i might make him put on his boots and cowboy hat and enjoy my own little cowgirls paradise tonight. im puttin the kids to bed so we can have a rodeo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)