Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it a sweet thought or a insult..(HUSBAND WANTS TO GIVE ME A BOOB JOB FOR BDAY)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM
  • 23 Replies

SO MY HUSBAND SAYS THAT FOR ONE OF MY BDAYS HE WANTS TO TAKE ME TO GET A BOOB JOB. IM ALREADY A 38 DD. HOW MUCH BIGGER DOES HE WANT ME TO GET. SO SHOULD I TAKE IT AS A SWEET THOUGHT OR A INSULT.. TELL ME WHAT U THINK//

blowing kisses

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Well have you been talking about it? I am a 36DD I often say how I want mine lifted! But that's for my decision only! But I think you should ask him why he wants to give you a boob job? Tell him you rather just take a weekend away instead!

BV88
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM
I would love that! Lol. But yours are already HUGE :/ maybe he wants them perked up, not bigger?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Wow... Mine gas said that, but when we got married I was barely a 32b. Now I'm a 34d after nursing 2 babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
me-n-mygirls
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM
I would think its sweet but that is me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TIFFANYT1432
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Wow, how greedy is he?! LOL If you were flat, I'd say go for it.. But since you're not, (and I'm happy w/ my size) I'd take the ca$h ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:06 AM
It depends. Do *you* want a boob job (like a lift or whatever) or did he say this out of the blue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nattiesmom10
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Depends do u talk about wanting bigger ones or a lift or maybe a reduction??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:09 AM
4 moms liked this

rolling on floorI choked on my juice!! ROFL!!!

Quoting TIFFANYT1432:

Wow, how greedy is he?! LOL If you were flat, I'd say go for it.. But since you're not, (and I'm happy w/ my size) I'd take the ca$h ;)

Susie140
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:21 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting TIFFANYT1432:

AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:52 PM
I would be happy if mine said that! Maybe he wants you to get a lift not implants.. I would just talk to him about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)