Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want my hubby to be more...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM
  • 6 Replies

I want my hubby to be more romantic, sensitive, sweet etc. but it's just not who he is..meaning all the sweet sentiments I feel he bottles them up inside. When it comes to the bedroom, it's becoming a "hey how fast can we do this before the kids wake up?" Instead of us taking it slow and enjoying every minute of it. I've spoken to him about it but he hasn't changed much and feels I'm making a bigger deal than it is. I don't understand how he doesn't see it as a threat to our attraction. Anyone else have a similar hubby but managed to solve the situation? thanks!!

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
a_blair
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Similar but no resolution. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiger_tatted1
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Tie his ass up and tease him!!!! Make him remember what it feels like to slow down and enjoy it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaspersmommy2
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM

i have the same problem hun, and i wish i knew the answer,  and your not making it out bigger than what it is, i am in the same position as you, and i have repeatedly told my husband over and over, and its like why try anymore,  but a women needs to be shown rather just knowing sometimes, like i see all these other people who you know are in love and we look like a lump on a log and i am so sick of it, i have been married 3 years and i swear sometimes it is like maybe we shouldnt have gotten married because everything has changed, not like what it used to be he used to driver a hour and a half to come see me on the weekends and everything was so passionate then and now 7 years later i feel like a extrememly old married couple. when you find the answers let me know too, because i am tired of trying.

briesmomisback
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:34 AM

I want my SO to be more romantic too :(

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:04 AM

My hubby is similar but I prefer it that way.....well, not the part of how fast can we get it done....but the unromantic, unsensitive guy.  I love that he's rough around the edges.

janeleesmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:06 AM

My dh is not romantic. However, he does so much for me, he really is an awesome guy. He is very sweet and helpful around the house. I can't really complain. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)