Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super giddy!!! :-\

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
My boyfriend gets super giddy when I talk dirty to him almost like he gets embarrassed with it n that just overthere the phone... I think its cute but he wont really join in as much as I would like and thats all we have since hes so far away... I wonder why? Its not like hes a virgin!! We have had sexy before n now that I think of it he was kinda the same then... How can I get him to be more, how would u say? aggressive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jennifer_57
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Punch him? Lol im just kidding..idk unless im really into it I get awkward with dirty talk, because im just awkward and have trouble spitting something sexy outta my mouth. Maybe he just doesnt know what to say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceycolston
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:56 AM
sounds like my ex doesnt want to give in anything back but demands the dirty talk and after a while turned into an ass o and it was a long distance relationship which made it easier for him to cheat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucy1980259
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:57 AM
:-(

Quoting laceycolston:

sounds like my ex doesnt want to give in anything back but demands the dirty talk and after a while turned into an ass o and it was a long distance relationship which made it easier for him to cheat

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceycolston
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:29 PM
ya it was rather depressing and messed me up with my husband im super paranoid about everything which i hate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
He's just shy...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)