Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you change your clothes in front of your husband? Do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable?

by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
2lilmamas
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Quoting .Sugaree.:

Yes, why would I feel uncomfortable around my husband? I'm open in every way with him

Thats great.. But some female feels uncomfortable because they have insecurities with their bodies.

2lilmamas
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I feel comfortable but sometimes I feel shy lol.

lovenoahandjeff
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Lol & I was at a teaching hospital, and I had my son early so I had an entire peds team incase of complications. I was embarrassed for 10 seconds then I thought meh. Haha

Quoting mrskelby:

Quoting lovenoahandjeff:

Lol same. He watched me give birth, no room for uncomfortable feelings now. Lmao

Quoting mrskelby:

Yeah I do.  I used to feel very uncomfortable, but now I just don't care.  Lol.  If I've gotta change my clothes I don't care if he's there or not. 

I know!  After giving birth, it's almost like you don't care who sees because with all of the people in and out of the delivery room, it would seem that everyone and their brother has seen what you have to offer.  Ha!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Yes I do, and usually he'll ask if I can dance or something while I'm at it, and usually I say, you first lol. But seriously after everything we've been through, there's really no room to be self conscious. 

bookworm14
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Yeah, I'll change in front of him. We see each other naked for sex, why not just to change clothes!

(My kids aren't mine by birth, their stepkids, so he didn't see me there!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsCorky
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM
I'm notorious for walking around naked lol if the shirt I want is in the dryer I'm no getting dressed to go get it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nettey79
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Yep I change in front of dh. 99% of the time he does not notice.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Yes, I do.  I feel comfortable changing in front of him.

skylersmom44
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Of course! He usually tries to get a couple of grabs or spanks in while I am in the nude:)

ViridianSoul
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't bother me to change in front of him. I prefer he doesn't change in front of me, however; it's rather, ah...distracting, and usually we end up not dressed for a goodly while!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My blogs and CM group, opinionated as all get-out:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN