Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT two murders in Oklahoma piog

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
  • 6 Replies
There have been two murders in Oklahoma in less than a month apart. This makes me scared. I have a 10 month old and am currently 21 week pregnant. The first one was just around the corner from my mother in laws. And a month before that his next door neighbor got raped. And my son goes ever there every 3-4 weeks and stays with grandma for the night. And then this morning they found a severely beat woman behind a store from my home town. She later died at the hospital. But my family still lives there and I go there at least once a month. I know it's going to be like this everywhere I go. Don't get me wrong, they have already caught the killers. The first guy was caught 2 days after it happened and the one who killed the woman was caught earlier tonight. But still scares the crap out of me knowing the guy who did that to this woman me and my younger brother went to school with him. Sorry so long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
a_blair
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:18 AM
That's scary. Its things like this that make me love living in a small town. Praying for you and your family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harry209
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Being scared is natural these feelings are what keep us aware of our surroundings and is a defense mechanism. Bad things can happen anywhere regardless of the population but some places are more prone to violence good luck hope you can work through your emotions and be safe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:43 AM
That is scary =\
witchmomone
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Yes it is. Very much so.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

That is scary =\

MoonShadow3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM

we have a murder almost ever day here in az.

Fabiolamommyof2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Quoting a_blair:

That's scary. Its things like this that make me love living in a small town. Praying for you and your family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)