Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh at the strip club?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM
  • 46 Replies
I'm curious....are you okay with DH going to the strip club? Would you ever go with him?
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lauren5280
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM

We've gone together a couple of times.  It's not that big of a deal.

Married to my best friend and mom to 3 amazing girls, 22, 14 & 12

ryssa123
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Us too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:50 AM
No No
rstaley04
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM
We had a rule we only went together. We never went to watch the girls but to dance and play pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffie8212
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM
I have been a couple if times with DH too. We had fun!! And he's been a few times without me in the 11years we have been together. (bachelor parties, guys night out, etc...) I completely don't care. I trust him %100.
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM
2 moms liked this
He has never gone his reasoning is this. "why pay someone to strip for me when i have a sexy wife here at home that spends my money just fine" i love that man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM
he has actually never been to one before and i want to take him lol. just so he has the experience! i wanted him to go on his bach party but he didnt! maybe one day he'll let me take him!
but i wouldnt care if he went without me for like a bach party or friends bday or something! wouldnt bother me as long as he wasnt going all the time and he cant get a lap dance unless im there :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RTXmommy06
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I'm fine with it, but he doesn't really care to go. We've been together. I used to wait tables and bartend at a couple of those places in my younger crazy days lol. But, I trust him and I don't have any issues with it at all. But, i think part of that is because I spent alot of time in those environments. I can see why other women wouldn't want their husbands to go, i guess. I dont know. DH and I have a very healthy, exciting sex life so he doesn't really have any interest in them when he could have something even better at home lol :)

steffie8212
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM
That's why my hubby hardly ever goes....he says almost the exact same thing. Then his next breath is almost always trying to convince me to strip for him. Lol.
ConnorMom228
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM
If I was with him then it's fine. Even if he goes without me it's ok. I know he won't do anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)