Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
What are YOU getting your husband for Christmas? Has he been NAUGHTY or NICE?;)
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrs.LOVE-JONES
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:46 PM
I'm getting my husband a wallet and im upgrading his,cellphone to an ANDROID!
AlannaMaria
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Not sure... He hasn't given me any ideas =\ I might get him a gift card to get a tattoo. He's been wanting to get more but he won't. If I get him a gift card then he'll have to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM
I got him a watch&he upgraded his phone from an android to a newer one! Hey it was free&if he don't like it he has 30 days to bring it back! Still have our old grandaddy plan as they call it! LOL We've had active cell phone service since 99'. Companies have changed though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RubyCanSeeYou
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM

He's been very good...:) He's getting tickets to Burning Man

manamott
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM
I'm getting him a tablet computer, a nice pocket knife, and something else that idk yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rstaley04
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM
He's getting his bumper for his truck rino lined. Its a huge after market bumper and its going.to cost a bit to get it done so that's all he's getting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Nothing, he buys stuff when he wants it, and doesnt like just getting a bunch of stuff just to get stuff. Its about our son now, we will just get him gifts for christmas, our gift is watching our son on his first cristmas open presents! I will probably throw him some lovin, wait, my moms staying with us so no,

Turtledoves
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM
The last season of his favorite childhood show (got him the rest as a birthday gift and surprises), a weighted blanket that I'm making by hand to help him sleep better (this alone has cost me $50!) and an iPhone armband that he's been saying he wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
esmeralda1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I made hubby a dvd  that is a montage of  our life together. Starting from my 4th birthday party where I put cake in his hair. To the first time we ever sang together in a 3rd grade play.  There is his frist practice with his band in my basement.  I even got my dad on tape coming down the starirs  screaming turn that s*** down.  I got him holding each of his children right after they were born on the dvd. I put all the footage from our honeymoon. He will love this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)