Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your SO/DF/DH go out?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM
  • 55 Replies
DF is out bowlin with coworkers and I'm chillin and having some wine while watchin tv...........sometimes I go and sometimes I don't. Does ur SO/DF/DH go out with friends or coworkers? If so, do you go or stay at home sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM

yes he does , sometimes I go. Sometimes I would rather go elsewhere or just stay home.

PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Yes he does. I usually never go because I don't want anyone to watch my kids. If I really want to go, my mom will watch the kids.

AlannaMaria
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM
He never really does...
shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Sometimes he goes out.  Usually I go, sometimes I don't.

jlec
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Yes he does. I never go because he goes out with the guys and he needs his guy time because he spends ALL his time with us.

Mom to Trent 10/28/2010toddler boy

AmyR13
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM

he never goes out without me

Timothys_Grl
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM
No, he doesn't. He use to, all of the time, even after our dd was born, he still went out all of the time, drinking, & not getting home till 3 or 4 in the morning, he doesn't anymore, unless were together, but it seems like he wants to with his friends, but doesn't want to upset me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kr3918
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM

My husband wont go out with out me. Ive given him plenty of opportunities. He just wont, unless Im there. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM

He doesn't really have friends and all of his coworkers are like 21....lol. He is such a homebody. His idea of a good time is playing computer games or watching movies with a beer in hand.

Dusti0411
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Sometimes I wish he would but he says he doesnt wanna go out without me..I always tell him he can but he doesnt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)