Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

legitimate reason to be upset?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've been with my Fiancee for a year.. We're engaged, living together, have a nice trailer house & a 2 month old baby.. (Yeah, I know we move fast) lol. We've been having problems.. I'm not one to put up with lying. Within this year of being with him, all I've caught is him lying. We had a fling a couple months before we started dating. He always said how much he wants to be with me & he would do anything to be with me. The first night me & him had sex, he went & had sex with another girl & went to a party with her. He lied about that for the longest time. At the beginning of our relationship, right when I moved in, he left to go to a party. The next morning, pictures popped up on his Facebook from left to right. Girls sitting on his lap kissing him & hanging off him. I got mad so I asked the girl who uploaded them if anything happened & she said no. He told me that she was begging him to stay the night with her & everything. Well, that night when he went to work, he left his Facebook up so I looked through his messages. He e-mailed some girl the night of the party & said, "Please talk dirty to me baby. Make me cum & I'll date you I promise baby." So, I got upset & texted him while he was at work & confronted him about it. He left work early to come home to reassure me that "he didn't write this e-mail. One of his friends did." About a week ago, I found out this was a lie. HE'S the one who wrote it & his excuse was he was drunk & horny which makes me wonder what he did that night at that party. Right when we found out I was pregnant, 6 days after the pregnancy test was a positive, he downloaded a picture of his ex-girlfriend with a nice body in her bikini pushing her boobs together. Of course, he lied about that & finally with hours of begging for him to tell me the truth, he admitted it. The day after, I was on his Youtube account & went to history & they were "sexy teen asses". 3 videos. He lied about that all night also. We decided to tell each other everyone we have had sex with just to know everything about each other. He told me about 6 girls. I've found out almost 15 more girls since then, which he finally admits to me now, since he's "trying to tell me the whole truth and nothing but" I know every one of those girls & all of them are nasty sl*ts. Worst part, he didn't use a condom with ANY of the girls he's had sex with except for a few. Some of the girls he had sex with are really fat & ugly which he always "judges" people for. Obviously he has no standards including age because a couple of the girls were like 11 at the time & fat & nasty looking. This just makes my self-esteem so low I really don't know what to think of myself. Since he's lied about pretty much every girl he's had sex with, I can't help but go through his pictures & wonder if this is another one that he lied about. Another thing is his "wondering eyes." Every single pretty girl or sl*tty girl we see in public, he looks & stares hardcore. His ex-girlfriend that lost her virginity to him was in WalMart the other day. She was wearing booty shorts at the BEGINNING OF DECEMBER! Of course, he couldn't pull his eyes away from her legs & butt. I don't know what to do. I took our son & went to his mother's house for a few days to try & get a break & get away from it to get over it. I was over it but I can't help but think about it. What do I do?!

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
WHardysmom
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this

NO ONE...not even an 11 year old..should be having sex with an 11 year old!  Also, grab your shit, get your kid...get the fuuuuuckkkkk OUUUUT unless you want to spend the rest of your life in misery with a lyin cheating piece of shit asshole....did I get that part right?  :)

batsbelfry
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM

I don't mean to sound abrupt or like this is easy for you but....

You believe him because he has been always been so honest with you??   

Quoting ariel25:

well he was like 16 at the time.. he swears up & down that he's NEVER cheated on me ever...

ariel25
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM

he says he's never cheated on me & honestly I kinda believe him.. It's just the lying & him being a ninfo that bugs me.

ariel25
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

idk.. it's i'm kinda like a human lie detector lol.. i knew every time he was lying to me. & i believe when he says he hasn't cheated on me.. even though there IS a gut feeling about that night at that "drunk horny" party

batsbelfry
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Your instincts are obviously trying to tell you something; trust your gut, you wouldn't be questioning us on cafemom if you truly believe him. Think about your future with him and what it is going to be like... are you going to be always playing detective on your SO??  Is that the future you want?

Quoting ariel25:

he says he's never cheated on me & honestly I kinda believe him.. It's just the lying & him being a ninfo that bugs me.

bones2jess
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM
i wouldn't marry him thats for sure. i'd give him his ring back and tell him that until i feel comfortable that he isn't lying then he can have it. i wouldn't stay with a lier and a cheater. of course he's going to tell you he didn't cheat. start supporting yourself and leave the f*er.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ariel25
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM

no. but i can't be lonely again. I was with my ex for 4 years & when i left him, i had NOBODY. if i leave him, i will definitely have nobody besides my son. i would have no car, no home, nothing at all.

tihone77
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Okay, I am not saying this to be mean, but I think you are being naive if you believe that he is being truthful about not cheating on you after all the other lies he has told you.  Cheated on or not I wouldn't be able to handle all the lies and I would leave. 

Kimberlynn
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Please run away from him. Why stay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ariel25
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM

but what if he's being truthful about not lying anymore? What if I'd be leaving for nothing just when shit's starting to get straightened out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN