Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

submissive wife jewelry

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 35 Replies

where do you buy a submissive wife necklace?

Wife to a wonderful husband and mother of 3 amazing girls, 

in lovetoddler girlgirl on a swingbreastfeeding

Autumn loving Pagan

falling_leavespagan 2

by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newfound09
by Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Etsy. my collar came from there. Fantasies in leather is the name of the shop on etsy. They are amazing people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I have no clue. 

Maybe you can google it.

sisterhoney61
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:55 PM

My collar came from Extreme Restraints. I agree with newfound09 to look on Esty. They have gorgeous jewelry there. Another place is a website called Elegant Collars. Or do what I'm doing and make your own. I have a lot of health issues and have gained weight, so my collar is feeling really tight right now. I'm a beader/jewelry maker, so I'm making my own.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Never heard of that, unless your talking about a collar? We don't personally go there. I am a SW, but not to that degree.

sisterhoney61
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:03 PM

You can do a lot with jewelry when you're a sub. You can wear a collar, like I do, bracelets, rings, anklets, belly chains, nipple rings, etc. So if you can't find a collar that you like, look beyond it and find another piece of jewelry that you would like. And if that fails, you can always turn to a piercing or a tattoo instead.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Uhhhhhh I don't know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I personally don't know, but it looks like you got some good suggestions, good luck!

MoonShadow3
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM

well I wasnt looking for bondage type of stuff. just the simple silver necklaces w/ the heart locks or something along those lines. something that says he  has my heart 

Quoting sisterhoney61:

My collar came from Extreme Restraints. I agree with newfound09 to look on Esty. They have gorgeous jewelry there. Another place is a website called Elegant Collars. Or do what I'm doing and make your own. I have a lot of health issues and have gained weight, so my collar is feeling really tight right now. I'm a beader/jewelry maker, so I'm making my own.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
newfound09
by Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Like this op?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)